We are a Jesus-centered church committed to building God's kingdom here as it is in Heaven. We desire to show the love of Jesus to all people in this community, this country and around the world. We have ministry opportunities that reach out to:
We are called to BE the church, not to go to church. So we are always looking for new volunteers to help us reach out and serve our church and community better! We have areas where you can help immediately teaching Sunday school to children or adults; leading the Royal Rangers' boys group on Wednesday nights. You can assist in many other areas or create a project you are interested in heading up!
For example, we would like to start an English language learner Sunday school class if you have the language ability and motivation to help out!
We are the body of Christ, his hands and feet on this earth. So whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
Sunday morning service.
We will continue to do Sunday Night & Wednesday Night online and in person.
1. Sit in designated seating areas marked with tape for families that will allow for social distancing.
2. Please wear a face mask.
3. Use the hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the building.
4. And as always, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze/cough into your elbow.
1. Throughout the week professional cleaning crews will be cleaning the church thoroughly.
2. Before every service, the sanctuary, seating and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected again. We will only allow people in the room after we know for certain that procedure is complete.
3. We will be continually wiping down surfaces in the rest rooms and other high touch areas.
4. Greeters will be wearing masks and gloves and will open the doors for you. We will not shake hands, hug or high five. Instead, we will air hug, wave and smile
Please, follow the guidelines out of love for each other.
Not attending in person is not a sign that you are less mature, less godly, or less committed than the person who chooses to attend in person or listen outside in their vehicle.
If you are high risk because of age or underlying health conditions, please consider staying home and continue watching online. We would love to see you but we can continue to be patient.
We will respect the thoughts and preferences of others and will not make anyone feel lesser or non-spiritual because they have a different approach.
If you have an idea for a ministry or activity that will help the church build the Kingdom, please fill out the form below. Please understand that we cannot do every suggested ministry. Leadership will seriously consider the viability of the proposal and its alignment to the church's mission and vision in reaching the lost for Christ!